|DTC C0031-F0: Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Failure
DTC C0034-F0: Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Failure
DTC C0037-F0: Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Failure
DTC C003A-F0: Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Failure
DTC C0044-F0: Brake Master Cylinder Pressure Sensor Failure
NOTE: Before you troubleshoot, review the general troubleshooting information.
- urn the vehicle to the ON mode.
- Clear the DTC with the HDS.
- Turn the vehicle to the OFF (LOCK) mode, then to the ON mode.
- Wait for 60 seconds or more.
- Check for DTCs with the HDS.
Is DTC C0031-F0, C0034-F0, C0037-F0, C003A-F0, or C0044-F0 indicated?
Go to VSA system troubleshooting.
Intermittent failure, the system is OK at this time. Refer to intermittent failures troubleshooting. If the freeze data/on-board snapshot of this DTC is recorded, try to reproduce the failure under the same conditions with the freeze data/on-board snapshot.