1. 12 Volt Battery Terminal – Disconnect
2. Center Console – Remove
3. SRS Unit – Remove
1. Remove the duct (A).
3. Remove the bolts (C), then remove the SRS unit (D).
4. All Removed Parts – Install
1. Install all of the removed parts in reverse order.
- During installation, install the new bolts to the specified torque.
- Before installing the center console, make sure the SRS indicator works normally.
- Make sure the SRS unit has the latest software. If it does not have the latest, update the software in the SRS unit.